10 reasons why kale is part of a healthy diet
Kale has become the most important buzzword of all super foods.
But what can you really gain from eating it, and is it better than spinach or other vegetables? Here is the information on this leafy green.
Kale is great for weight loss
• Known as the queen of vegetables, kale is packed with fiber and antioxidants.
• Use it instead of lettuce, or add it to your morning smoothie, for a few weekly servings, and you can lose weight more easily and keep it off.
• A cup of this leafy green contains 0 grams of fat, 5 grams of fiber and only 36 calories.
Kale is full of antioxidants
• Contains flavonoids and carotenoids that can allow your body to fight cancer and other diseases more productively.
• Boost your weakened immune system with a full cup of kale several times a week for optimal strength. Not only is it good in a salad, but you can sauté it with olive oil and a light seasoning for a healthy accompaniment.
Kale will help you get enough calcium
• Kale helps you fight osteoporosis and maintain cellular health and function.
• With every cup of kale you eat, you'll get 10% of your recommended daily calcium intake.
Kale helps protect you from various types of cancer
• Kale is rich in anti-cancer compounds, and when digested regularly it has the ability to fight deadly cancers, particularly colon cancer.
• The phytonutrients that kale provides will help improve your vision and hearing, as well as fight cancer.
Kale can help improve the health of your liver
• Eat three servings of kale a week to improve your metabolism.
• Studies have shown that eating kale, which is also rich in sulfur, several times a week can help your body get rid of toxins and chemicals efficiently.
Kale is high in fiber
• Fiber can help improve your digestion. When you eat kale, you metabolize food optimally.
• The fiber in kale will keep you full for a longer period of time, making it a key contributor to your future weight loss.
Kale works well as part of any meal
• A varied green, works well with sandwiches, salads, pastas, pizzas and is served with grilled vegetables as a snack or even as a main course.
• Enjoy baked kale chips for a dose of anti-cancer minerals that you can enjoy whenever you need a simple snack.
Kale is great in detoxifying juice!
• Add a handful of kale to your apple, pineapple, and spinach juice, and you've got an unstoppable brain boost to keep you going all day.
• Mix the kale together with spinach, carrots, ginger, apples, and strawberries in a blender to feel instantly energized.
Kale is an anti-inflammatory vegetable
• Works as the perfect food for anyone at risk for arthritis, allergies, or asthma.
• Studies have shown that one cup of kale a day can help fight autoimmune diseases and can help with joint pain.
Kale makes you feel good!
• Not only does it support your body, but kale also has the power to improve your mood.
• Your digestive system, liver and kidney work like clockwork when you eat a cup of kale at least several times a week.
• Eat less and lose weight naturally when incorporating kale into your diet.
The bottom line . . .
Kale is a meal with real superpowers.
It allows you to reach your weight loss goals more easily and helps you fight disease and cancer because it contains a ton of necessary nutrients.
Eat kale at least three times a week and become a stronger and healthier person!
If you are on a diet and you are determined to reach your goal i can ensure you that you don't need to be an expert on creating your own unfailing diet food to reach that goal, here at the Mediterranean diet you can create whatever type of diet plan you wish.
Click on the button below to get access.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.
This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way.
FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.